NETGEAR UP APPLICATION
The Netgear up Application lets you install and personalize router settings easily. Simply connect your mobile phone with Netgear router network SSID by using Nighthawk up app. Then enter wifi security key (passphrase) as mentioned on router card. Once Netgear router installation is complete then you can use Netgear up application to manage and customize router settings. You can download the Netgear up application from Google Play Store or App Store. You can change router wireless settings ssid, wireless password, change parental control settings, etc. by using this application.
NETGEAR UP APPLICATION FEATURES:
SETTINGS: You can manage wireless router settings using Netgear up application i.e wireless ssid or network key passphrase.
ATTACHED DEVICES LIST: Check number of devices connected with netgear router wired or wireless and also check ip address of attached devices, DHCP listing.
GUEST WIRELESS SETTINGS: Check guest wireless ssid network settings. You can turn on or off guest access .
PARENTAL CONTROL: You can change, add or remove keywords and manage netgear circle parental controls using netgear up application
TRAFFIC METER: You can check data usage, data consumption of per device.
SPEED TEST: You can test your internet connection speed using speed test option .You can use web based website www.routerlogin.net or www.routerlogin.com alternatively to configure your netgear router.
NETGEAR UP APP SPECIFICATIONS
NETGEAR UP APPLICATION IS COMPATIBLE WITH FOLLOWING MENTIONED NETGEAR NIGHTHAWK PRODUCTS :
- Nighthawk R9000 with firmware version 22.214.171.124
- Nighthawk R8900 with firmware version 126.96.36.199
- Nighthawk R8000P with firmware version 188.8.131.52
- Nighthawk R7900P with firmware version 184.108.40.206
- Nighthawk R7000P with firmware version 220.127.116.11
- Nighthawk R7000 with firmware version 18.104.22.168
- Nighthawk R6900P with firmware version 22.214.171.124
- Nighthawk R6900 with firmware version 126.96.36.199